Date(s) - Saturday, Jun 17
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Joins us for a group drive to Pleasant Ridge Park in SC as we join our “sister club” Upstate MINIs for their annual picnic.
We’ll meet at the WNC Farmers Market at 2pm in Asheville find some twisites on our way to the picnic.
First parking lot on the right “Market Shop A”
Dinner will start around 5pm.
• Get this “can’t miss” event on your calendar NOW.
• As in the past, the Upstate Club is buying the entree, and all the tableware. Club members (that would be you) bring the side dishes and desserts.
• Please REPLY in the SIDE DISH AND DESSERT SIGN-UP box below with the food you plan to bring.
• You must be a member or sponsor of Upstate MINIs or Appalachian Mountain MINIs to attend.
• Fun for the whole family! – This is a great location, and just a short distance from the lake!
• Rain or Shine. The picnic table and Silent Auction tables will all be under shelter.
• Silent Auction! – This club fundraiser is a huge hit every year, and is the main reason we have a free membership.
We will have 50+ items in the Auction this year. Bid on things you want and take home a treasure! We need items to auction!
We will be announcing details on how to donate items.
• Games! – We’ll have several outdoor games!
• Volunteers! – We always need assistance from members to make our picnic a success. We’re asking for 20+ members to help out.
The volunteer categories are:
Clean up Setup
Photo Booth Games
Parking Food Serving
Bookings are closed for this event.
# of Spaces Booked9
Who's Going (does not show attendees guests)
- Max Haner
- Frances Ray
- David Willmott
- Joan Shepp
- Dave Shepp